September 20, 2012

Coming in October...

October 1: The Launch of Lulu and Georgia


Sara Sugarman, a friend from my Hearst days, has started an amazing home decor company that is geared toward the modern/urban woman. I know it will be fabulous and am counting down the days until launch.  Sign up here to stay in the know!

October 13-18: High Point Market



With over 80,000 attendees, High Point Market is like NYFW for the interior design world.  The hottest trends are showcased and designers get to mingle... sounds like heaven to me! Learn more about this years line up here.

October 20: My Birthday

Oddly enough my idea of a great birthday present is to add these beauties to my kitchen.

via

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring us! We gave you a shout out on our Facebook page!

    http://www.facebook.com/luluandgeorgia

    ReplyDelete