May 29, 2012

Fifty Shades

It was a long, fun, hot, exhausting weekend. I had a great time with the kids, and def went crazy from them at times, but overall it was a good time.  My hubby was nice enough to give me some relaxation time which I utilized by zipping through Fifty Shades Darker- I'm hooked! I actually am soo into the... STORYLINE! Seriously, I love a good love story and that's what it is.  Anyway, I found myself trying to figure out who they would cast for the movie and I decided that Tom Cruise's personality mixed with a more chiseled face would be the perfect Christian- right?? Who would you cast for that character? Anyway, I'm also dying to see how they would decorate Fifty's apartment. The photos below are totally his style.

via Future Domestic Goddess
via Design Hunter
Maybe when Ana moves in she'll add some color
Their new house with a great view?


1 comment: